Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), concerning the rights of recipients in commercial communications by electronic means, in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights establishes that service providers may only use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients‘ terminal equipment when the recipients have given their prior informed consent.
You don’t need to have cookies enabled except for those that are strictly necessary for browsing the Website. However, enabling cookies may allow a more personalized browsing experience, being necessary for certain parts of the Website to function.
The law provides that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Website, being exempt from compliance with the obligations set out in Article 22.2 of the LSSI cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
For all other types of cookies, we need your prior consent.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store in your browser or on your device (tablet, smartphone or any other device) when you access certain web pages. They are generally used to keep track of the settings you have selected and the actions performed on a site.
- Ensure that the Web Site can function properly.
- Store your preferences.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those cookies set by the Web site that the user is visiting at that time (for example, cookies placed by whiteportcapital.com).
- Third-party cookies: are those cookies set by a domain other than the Web site that the user is visiting.
According to the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser and don’t collect information from your computer. They usually store information in the form of a session ID that doesn’t personally identify the user.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period (set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web browsing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
According to the purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration and participation in an event, use security features while browsing among others.
- Preference or customization cookies: Those that allow you to access the service with some general features predefined according to a series of criteria in the device, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its operation.
- Social media cookies: Their function is to control interaction with social widgets within the site. These cookies are set by several social media services that we have added to the site to allow you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are able to track your browser across other sites and create a profile of your interests. This may affect the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or view these sharing tools.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow you to manage advertising space as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising accordingly.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Below are the types of cookies that the Web Site uses, at this time:
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||The cookie redirects the language of the web according to the language settings of your browser.|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||The cookie redirects the language of the web according to the language settings of your browser.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Analytics».|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||The cookie consents to record the user consent for the cookies in the category «Functional».|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Necessary».|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category «Performance».|
We remind you that the non-installation of technical cookies may prevent the functioning of the Website.
The information on the Cookies used by the Web Site will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered by the Web Site change. However, from time to time during this update, it may happen that some cookies are no longer included, although they will always be Cookies with identical purposes to those contained in this list.
Please note that you can change your cookie settings at any time by clicking on „Cookie settings“.
INFORMATION ON ACCEPTANCE, REFUSAL, REVOCATION OF CONSENT AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You can set your browser to allow, block, delete or disable cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer. If you don’t allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some of the sections or features of this Website.
To configure the browser, disable or manage the installation of cookies, and thus automatically delete them once the browser, computer or device is closed, you can get more information by clicking on the following links that we provide, depending on the browser you use:
Below, we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to manage cookies in your browser.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click on the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- For more information about Opera™ click on the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For more information about Android™ click on the following link:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=es-419&oco=0
- For more information about Windows Phone™ click on the link below: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- For more information about Google Browser Chrome™ click on the following link:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=es&oco=0
- For more information about Internet Explorer Browser click on the following link:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- For more information about Safari click on the following link:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
To know the conditions of use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookie policies of:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl
For additional information on how to set detailed cookies you can visit the following website http://www.allaboutcookies.org.