In WHITEPORT CAPITAL S.L.U. we are especially aware of the confidentiality, professional secrecy and security of personal data provided to us through www.whiteportcapital.com (hereinafter, the «Website»).
Whiteport Capital S.L.U. (hereinafter, «Whiteport Capital») is the controller for the processing of the personal data collected through the Website with CIF B87535365 and address at C/ Velazquez 10, primera planta, 28001 Madrid .
Whiteport Capital obtains the personal data that will be processed either through the form provided on the Website and/or by e-mail, when you contact us to request any information.
The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data by Whiteport Capital is based on the following:
- The consent given by you for inclusion in Whiteport Capital’s database of job candidates and for answering queries.
- The legitimate interest of Whiteport Capital to respond to requests for information through the Website.
The data may be used for the following purposes:
- The management of queries raised by you through the forms provided for this purpose and / or email.
- In the case of sending us your resume, your personal data will be processed in order to manage the recruitment process in Whiteport Capital and the relationship with you as a job candidate.
- The analysis of your interactions on our Web Site by means of cookies.
For visitors to the Website, we will retain relevant personal data for at least one year from the date of our last interaction with you and in compliance with our obligations under the GDPR or similar legislation.
In respect of inquiries raised we will retain your data until resolution of your request for information and on personal data submitted as a result of your application for employment for three years.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of the users, Whiteport Capital will rely on the collaboration of third party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Whiteport Capital as a consequence of their provision of services. Whiteport Capital undertakes to enter into a data processing agreement with them, whereby it will impose on them, among others, the following obligations: to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures; to process the personal data for the agreed purposes and only in accordance with Whiteport Capital’s documented instructions; and to delete or return the data to Whiteport Capital upon termination of the provision of the services.
We may also share personal data with some of the following categories of third parties as necessary:
- Third parties to whom we outsource certain services such as, but not limited to, professional partners, computer support service providers, document and information storage providers, as well as any other external service provider.
In general, international transfers of personal data aren’t foreseen. However, when in order to provide the services, one of the purposes detailed above may involve the transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area, these transfers are made to countries with a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union (European Commission adequacy decisions, standard contractual clauses and certification mechanisms).
The interested party, in relation to their personal data, may exercise the following rights by mail to C/ Velazquez 10, primera planta, 28001 Madrid or by e-mail to email@example.com, with the reference «Data Protection», enclosing a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identification document.
- Right to access your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where possible.
- The right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is legitimate interest. Whiteport Capital will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it from those indicated in the table above is the contractual relationship or consent;
- The right not to be subject to automated individual based decisions, including profiling.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time if we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data.
We also inform you that in case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you haven’t obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or when faced with actions that may be contrary to the law, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the Supervisory Authority in this matter), by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es.
However, we recommend you contact Whiteport Capital beforehand, in order to solve the possible situation or conflict, if you consider it convenient.
DUTY OF SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The personal data obtained by Whiteport Capital will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing to the obligation of secrecy, its duty to keep them and take all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized access or processing, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 GDPR.
For more information you can check our Cookies Policy.